Re: Errors

Roman Kurakin wrote:

> In the section 16.2.1.2 in the example you wrote:
> <FRAMESET cols="33%, 33%, 34%">
>         ...contents of first frame...
>         &lt;FRAMESET rows="40%, 50%"&gt;                  <======HERE
>                 ...contents of second frame, first row...
>                 ...contents of second frame, second row...
>                                ^^^^^^

> May be there must be third?

This is not an error. The second frame is divided into
two rows by the FRAMESET I've indicated with the word "HERE".
Thus, the contents are correctly annotated as being in the
second frame's first row (which takes up 40% of the frame)
and the second frame's second row (which takes up %50).

> How exactly must behave application then I resize window
> and use one resizeble and one unresizeble frame like this
> |----------------|----------|
> |               ||          |
> |               ||          |
> |               ||          |
> |               ||          |
> |               ||          |
> |               ||          |
> |---------------||          |

I don't believe the HTML 4.0 specification defines UA-agent
behavior in all cases. However, it is certainly possible
in some cases that the user agent be able to maintain
the size of one frame and resize another.

I hope this helps. Regards,

 - Ian

--
Ian Jacobs / 401 Second Ave. #19G / New York, NY 10010 USA
Tel/Fax: (212) 684-1814          Email: jacobs@w3.org