Re: Draft: Plan and next steps for AppCache.NG

I'm also not quite as clear that we need a joint deliverable - although I
understand the reasoning, anything that increases the number of potential
masters/peanut gallery seems like a detracting factor.  I'd prefer to make
it a clear deliverable of one group - and don't have a strong take on which
group it should be.  Chaals' questions nailed it, for me - if there's
someone who can't join one group or another, but we want to have involved,
that would guide the decision.

I do think that the current appcache spec should stay in HTML5, regardless
- it's broadly implemented, and useful for a particular (sub)set of
scenarios today.  I don't know if I'm completely convinced that what is
needed is a whole new next-gen appcache API, or targeted changes to the
current API; but either way, the current API is a reality.