Re: CfC: Charter addition for Fullscreen API

On Feb 7, 2012, at 15:15 , Daniel Glazman wrote:
> We discussed this this morning during our current ftf meeting in
> Paris. The general consensus is that it contains enough CSS-
> and presentation-oriented features to remain in the CSS Working Group.
> We of course understand it also contains an important API side and
> we will be happy to see a joint effort between our two groups
> work on Fullscreen.

Any preference between having a TF, or having it discussed in either group? I tend to favour TFs for joint work, but I don't have a strong opinion. Either way, that would indeed lean towards inclusion in WebApp's charter.

--
Robin Berjon
  Robineko (http://robineko.com/)