Re: Updating of editors version of HTML5 spec

Do we really need so many of these types of emails to the group? This
happens more often than not when the WG makes a decision regarding an
edit to the specification. First there's a lot of emails regarding
that the edit isn't happening fast enough. Then there's a lot of
emails regarding that the edit is done manually by someone other than
the editor, then finally there are emails regarding that things are in
disarray since there was a manual edit done by someone other than the
editor.

Is anyone really doubting that the editor will get to the change?

If we necessarily need to have these emails go out, can they go to
www-archive or some other list other than the HTML WG list which is
mainly intended for technical discussions regarding HTML (or so I
thought)?

It feels very unfortunate that these days the majority of emails in
this list are regarding process and not regarding the technical
discussions of what's in the HTML5 spec.

/ Jonas