Re: Zorba revision 8827 XQuery/XQueryX Test Suite Results

Hi Sorin,

Thanks for supplying these results. I took a week of vacation and fell a
bit behind in my processing in box.

If I could, I'd like to take no action on these results, and instead ask
you to provide results for XQTS 1.0.3,  which I announced last week [1].

                                        -- Andrew

[1] [ANN] XQuery Test Suite version 1.0.3 (Monday, 20 September)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-query/2010Sep/0213.html

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
5 Technology Park Drive