Re: Suggestion for “Data Independence And Survival Best Practices”

On 19/2/09 20:46, Karl Dubost wrote:
> Hi Olivier,
>
> Le 19 févr. 2009 à 14:30, olivier Thereaux a écrit :
>> Good job on http://www.la-grange.net/2009/02/16/data-independence
>>
>> I read it today, and wanted to make one little suggestion:
> […]
>>
>> I would add a counterpart:
>> • Remote Backup

 From a quick skim, looks like nice work!

Re backups, have you seen http://archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Yahoo

Also http://search.cpan.org/~ascope/Net-Flickr-Backup-2.991/ though
getting that running is "one for the geeks". I'd love to see an
oauth-powered service that let me run the flickr backup remotely...

Dan