Re: Use of color for example text in HTML5 spec.

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Steven Faulkner wrote:

> Hi Mike, I have been reading the current html5 draft today and have
> found the color of the text for html code examples in particular to be
> difficult to read due to the lack of contrast between the text and
> background.

I've changed the gray to be italics instead.

In general the W3C version of the HTML5 spec tries to stay as close to the
W3C's official styles as possible. For a much more readable version of the
spec, I recommend using the WHATWG one:

   http://whatwg.org/html5

It is not constrained by the W3C's style conventions.