From: Ben Adida [mailto:ben@adida.net]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 1:29 AM
To: Ian Hickson
Cc: Dan Brickley; Kristof Zelechovski; Tab Atkins Jr.; Bonner, Matt; Henri
Sivonen; www-archive@w3.org
Subject: Re: [whatwg] Creative Commons Rights Expression Language

Ian Hickson wrote:
> Fundamentally my opinion is that RDFa is solving a problem that people at
> large have no interest in addressing.

I'm not sure what "people at large" means, but I do think your opinion
is not very well informed. There is significant interest in a generic
syntax for adding metadata inside HTML. It's a lot of the same drive for
microformats, for all the folks who can't handle the centralized process
and who need the vocab modularity.