Re: quick n dirty OWL to natural language?

On 07/09/2006 04:52, Dan Connolly wrote:
> Did you write these blurbs by hand or generate them by machine?
>
> "A frbr:CorporateBody  is something that, amongst other things, is a
> frbr:ResponsibleEntity and must be something that, amongst other things,
> is a foaf:Organization  or a foaf:Group"
> http://vocab.org/frbr/core
>
> If by machine, can I have the source?

They were generated by machine, by XSLT in fact. This means that there
are some dependencies on the XML syntax and I don't attempt to cover all
possible OWL constructs. Basically it works for my use cases but YMMV.
Glancing at your RDF I think you might be in with a good chance of it
producing something useful.

The stylesheet is here:

http://vocab.org/2004/03/toolchain/vocab-html-docs.xsl

Search the source for the word "paraphrase" and follow the trail from there.

Ian
--
http://purl.org/NET/iand
Blogging at... http://iandavis.com/blog