RE: Availability for conference call Sept 29-Oct 3

Jim,

Sorry to be so late in responding.  Please see attached file for my
availability.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html