Re: Using title for ARIA name is impractical!

Jon,

My point is aria-labelledby is a good work around but we should not *forced*
to use it all the time. Additionally, I can not imagine names of menus and
listboxes lying around in all of today's practical applications.

I think we all agreed that because of the tooltip overload title has become
unusable, given that I am proposing that we create an alternate and
equivalent, such as aria-name in its place.

Srinivas