Re: Widgets within widgets

So maybe a note at the end. See if this makes it any more clear:

Clarification on widgets within widgets

The general navigation model is for a user to tab to a widget, interact
with the controls in that widget and then tab to move focus off to the
next widget in the tab order. By extension, when the construct of a
widget contains another widget, tab will move focus to the contained
widget because it is the next item in the tab order. This continues down
the layers of widgets until the last widget is reached. For example: We
have two widgets A and B on a page. Widget A contains within it Widget C
and Widget C contains within it Widget D. When tabbing, focus would land
on Widget A, then another tab would focus on C and then another tab
would focus on widget D. Because D is the the last widget in C and C is
the last widget in A one more tab would move focus to B.

CB