Re: Reserved keystrokes for borwsers and operating system functions

I think we can avoid loading the user with too many shortcut keys to
worry about, but keeping things simple wherever possible. For example,
most users don't know
to use CTRL+TAB to switch between tab pages; or even if they know that,
they would not use the keystroke too often.
Introducing another subset of keystrokes may increase complexity of the
user interface.
Having said, I do agree with Tom that we should all be cooperating on
standard keystroke approach.
Regards,
Victor