From: Balk, Brian J (DHS) <brian.balk@state.mn.us>
Sent: March 1, 2024 9:39 AM
To: Brian Elton <belton@tpgi.com>
Subject: RE: [en] Complex Images

You don't often get email from brian.balk@state.mn.us. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
CAUTION:EXTERNAL EMAIL SENDER!

The bar chart is on this Complex Images tutorial page<https://www.w3.org/WAI/tutorials/images/complex/>. Although the topic in that example is description containing structured information, I noticed that the colors used in the sample chart don’t have sufficient contrast with the white background.

Brian