Re: [en] Sign Languages

Hi Kara,

It's great to hear that you are providing sign language with your video!

We do not have a list of contractors that provide sign language services.

You could send your question to our WAI Interest Group (IG) public Discussion List. It has several hundred subscribers, although I'm not sure how many sign language interpreters.

Important: *Please ask that people reply to you off-list* (that is, not to reply to the whole list but only to you individually) so that specific vendor information is not discussed on the list.

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

All the best with your accessibility efforts!

Regards,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>