Re: [Easy Checks] Input

Hi Rabab,

Just for some background on your second point regarding combining all the bookmarklets into one. The approach taken to provide a single bookmarklet to check a single item was quite deliberate. The challenge with bookmarklets that combine multiple checks is that it is much more difficult to explain specific parts of the tool to users. This makes for a more complicated tool and runs the risk of over-complicating it for some target audiences.

I hope this helps explain some of the rationale for the design approach taken.

Thanks

Kevin