Re: [en] WCAG-EM Report Tool Format suggestion

Hello Tristen,

Thank you for taking the time to send your WCAG-EM Report Tool Format suggestion.

I have logged it in the issue tracking for the tool at : https://github.com/w3c/wai-wcag-em-report-tool/issues/129

I did want to let you know that that we currently do not have resources to create a tool as you describe. Perhaps in the future we will fit it into priorities and resources.

Best,
~Shawn
<https://www.w3.org/staff/#shawn>