Re: Question on mobile forms

Hello Jerri,

Thank you for your interest in web accessibility.

Unfortunately we do not have the resources to be able to answer your question promptly. We do host an Interest Group discussion list where issues of digital accessibility are discussed. From there you can get multiple perspectives.

You can search the mailing list archives, to get a feel for the list, through:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under: