Re: Translate Perspective Videos into Catalan

Hi Cinta,

We very much welcome your translation into Catalan!

At a minimum, you can translate the captions files, and I can upload them to YouTube and to our website.

Would you also be interested in translating the information pages that go with the videos? There are 10 short pages and they are linked from here:
 Web Accessibility Perspectives Videos
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/perspective-videos/

We are not currently set up to handle translation of the audio itself. If you would like for us to consider options for that, please send me more information, and CC: team-site-design@w3.org

Here is general instructions for translating WAI resources:
 Translating WAI Resources
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/about/translating/

If you only want to translate the captions files, let me know if you are comfortable using GitHub or if you want me to send them to you as text files.

Also, here is some information that you might find helpful for your module on accessibility and usability:
* Curricula on Web Accessibility: A Framework to Build Your Own Courses https://www.w3.org/WAI/curricula/
* Digital Accessibility Foundations Free Online Course https://www.w3.org/WAI/fundamentals/foundations-course/
* WAI Resources for Developers https://www.w3.org/WAI/roles/developers/
* Involving Users in Web Projects for Better, Easier Accessibility https://www.w3.org/WAI/planning/involving-users/