Re: [en] Media Players

Hello Jamie,

It's good to hear of your work in accessibility.

We would also be interested in an update of that table. Perhaps some people can work together to provide updated information? Here is some more info about it:
     https://github.com/kensgists/apt

You can find some updated information in other places, from a Web search. We're not able to recommend a specific website over another.

Here's an example of AblePlayer on the WAI website: https://www.w3.org/WAI/perspective-videos/contrast/

Hope your project goes well.

Best,
~Shawn