Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Approval – Changes to Media Resource Summary'

Hi Estella,

Thank you for your review and comment. Reply below.

Estella Oncins via WBS Mailer wrote:

> Comments:
> This is a really good work! only bullet point 3 "Use a media player that
> supports accessibility" might be problematic as to the best of my knowledge
> there is no current media player in the market that supports and/or
> integrates all accessibility services. Maybe a note could be included but I
> leave it for Editors' discretion.

While it's true that there is not a media player that does *everything* that everybody would want for accessibility, I understand that at least one player (or two or three) supports all the basic accessibility needs and provides lots of functionality beyond the basics.

We could edit it to something like:
 Use a media player with good accessibility support.
or Use a media player that supports accessibility well.

To me those are weaker and wordier.

I'm thinking that since we provide additional info here <https://www.w3.org/WAI/media/av/player/> it's OK as:
 Use a media player that supports accessibility.

I'm very happy to bring it to EOWG for more input if you would like.

Best,