Re: Policy updates for specific countries

Hello Shawn and all,
Regarding the page "submitting updates" I would suggest to write an
example of what the update should look like in html (with all possible
options) andh ow it is coded.
Shall I try to write an example or do you want to do it if this idea
seems relevant to you?
I agree that there should not be too much information on the submitting
updates page, but if the format page remains, there should be a link to it.
But an example could help on the submitting updates page.
Regards
Sylvie

Sylvie Duchateau
Association BrailleNet
Tél.: +33(0] 1 44 27 26 25	Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 27 34 49
Web : http://www.accessiweb.org