Re: AGENDA: W3C User Agent Special Telecon on Test Suites on July 18th, 2002

All,

Thanks for an interesting call, sorry for the poor sound quality and for
having to leave the call as early as I did.

I'll elaborate some more on the point of implementations requirements as
soon as I read the minutes and stuudy your DTD in more detail.

Best,

/Dimitris