Re: Responses to Bryan Campbell issues raised during second last call of UAAG 1.0

Bryan,

Your comments seem very reasonable and I will make the suggested
change (unless there are strong objections). Fortunately, the text
you cite is in the Techniques Document, which we will only be
showing to the Director as a proposed Note, not Recommendation.
So I don't think we shall be slowed down a bit. Thank you
for your continued contributions!

 - Ian