Re: AA Compliance for Complex UI

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your feedback. For using 2D scrolling for tables and the
scrollable timeline, should certain elements be sticky to anchor the
patient for context (in which case we run out of space quickly)? Or would
it still be usable if at 400% zoom, the user would scan the page as if
looking through a magnifying glass?

Curious to hear thoughts on this,

Sabrina