Re: Focus onto control that only appears on focus?

Good point, I will need to check. The norm for skip links is not opacity
but left: -9999px relative positioning.

On Tuesday, February 13, 2024, Adam Cooper <cooperad@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Does tabbing/swiping elements with zero opacity work on all platforms? I
seem to recall a browser not focusing elements with zero opacity when
tabbing from the address bar … might be a flashback to IE.

lot of sites use. I don’t know that it’s even bad UX, but for accessibility
it is definitely *good*, even when it can be a little unexpected.
Always-visible links that only help keyboard users would arguably be worse
UX.

on its :focus pseudo selector, thus it was invisible and it only appears on
focus.