Re: A PERMALINK TO MOST RECENT VERTIONS OF THE W3C

hi Chaals
 long time  since we last spoke.
 i shared the links that were sent to me with my team but i think i am
going to lose the battle for linking to the most up  to date page. i am
getting a lot of  resistance to saying 2.1 let a lone most recent. what i
wanted the policy to say was most  recent version  with one year to adopt
but its like pulling teeth to get any thing  over 2.0 in place.
 i may only be able to say 2.1 after doj makes there new rule making  final
but i thinkk even that is going to be a hard sell sigh lucy

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco@berkeley.edu |

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.