Re: Keyboard Listeners on Custom Interactions?

Hi Chaals,
Thanks for your comment. Framing it as a choice of “what to leave functioning as it would otherwise” is a very helpful perspective. I did notice that on my system (MacOS) Control + Arrow is a system shortcut that changes my desktop and that’s not something I would want to overwrite while using a sim.

Taliesin