Re: [EXTERNAL] Target size for color pickers

Hi everyone,

Of course it’s impossible for people with tremors and people without tremors to use a color picker to choose a particular color from 16 Million or more.

And although it’s true, that this is even more difficult for people with tremors, there is an exception from this rule. A color picker just won’t fit on any device (not to talk about 320px width) with millions of squares each 24px by 24 px - so it is essential that the „buttons“ are small and it is not important for this SC whether it is one single input element or millions.

Again: read the understanding document!

Why you recommend to do impossible things? Have you even thought about the consequences of your suggestions? How big the color picker has to be?

24px by 24px by 16 million is more than 9 billion Pixels!

Who in the world would be able to use such an input element?!?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marc Haunschild - he / him - #gernPerDu
Qualifizierte und autorisierte Prüfstelle im BIK-BITV-Prüfverbund

Marc Haunschild Accessibility Consulting
Sonnenhof 32
53119 Bonn

Telefon: 0170 8 64 00 63
Web: https://Accessibility.Consulting https://haunschild.de