From: Ginger Claassen <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 11:03 AM
To: ML W3C, WAI <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Character height

Dear all,

I have a question concerning character height in websites. We have developed a website and an external company did an accessibility evaluation and failed us in this point. We have a character height of 8 dpx and they mentioned that this would be WCAG compliant, however, would fail ISO 9142.303 chapter 5.5.4.

Does anyone has an opinion regarding this issue? It is the first time that we got failed in this regard.

Solong and thanks for your input

     Ginger