From: Ms J <ms.jflz.woop@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2023 10:28 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Audio visualisations

Hello

Listened to a fascinating talk today about audio visualisations to incorporate the experiential aspect of sound rather than just the informational aspect for deaf users. Is this something that WCAG has considered including in the guidelines at all?

Thanks

Sarah

Sent from Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>