Re: 1.4.12 - Text Spacing

On 08/09/2023 15:32, Marc Haunschild wrote:

> SVG will fail several SCs, not just reflow, but also you cannot change
> text spacing, colors and other characteristics of the text…

Well you *can* in some cases (if text is still actual text, rather than
vector shapes/outlines), just with greater difficulty...

But yes, by their very nature I'd personally say 1.4.12 and SVGs don't
mix all that well, and I would N/A them.

(I would actually say that 1.4.12 is, perhaps, not the best written SC
because it really just handwaves over many common scenarios, but it is
what it is...)

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux