Re: Aria on <svg> <g> tags

Marc,

I wish we had the time and resources to do real testing! (standard complaint about budgeting goes here). I did test with Safari and Voiceover on my Mac. Other than that, I relied on others (colleagues and users) to report issues. This feature was for a special promotion of the site, and there was fairly heavy usage for a while, with no problem reports, for what it’s worth. I have not looked at the analytics, either.

I’d be the first to say that this is little assurance that this worked well for various screenreader/browser combos. It’s frustrating, but these are the constraints under which we work.

Peter