Re: 2.4.7 Focus Visible

Just an FYI, I think I posted very early in this thread. I have found in user interviews that everyone likes to see where they are and/or where the action is.

We created a feature called interactive highlights that allows mouse and touch users to choose to experience the highlights that are on by default for keyboard users.

You can see simulations with this feature at phet.Colorado.edu under the Access and Inclusion filter.

And I agree that a general standard to allow for this is good.

Taliesin

Sent from my iPhone