Re: Use of colour

On 13/07/2023 14:58, Steve Green wrote:
> You are misunderstanding what the page is saying. It’s saying that the
> change of background colour from mid blue to light blue alone would not
> be conformant. However, that change is redundant because the change of
> text colour has sufficient contrast.

Oh my, I managed to actually completely miss the screenshot that was
attached to the original question here. Note that in my view, that
example in the understanding document is *wrong*...and I have a PR here
to fix it https://github.com/w3c/wcag/pull/2574

(now hoping for Alastair et al to maybe at some point look at it and
hopefully merge it)

--
Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke