Re: 2.4.7 Focus Visible

On 10/07/2023 19:20, Michael Livesey wrote:

>  >>Advisory techniques have no "power" though. They go beyond what is
> required by WCAG, so - in my experience anyway - they're summarily
> ignored by authors trying to meet WCAG
>
> If this were true no one would add styles for mouse hover, but in actual
> fact most developers add styles for mouse hover.

Do you seriously think they do it because of an advisory technique in
WCAG? And not because, you know, they decided to do that already for
aesthetic reasons? Ok...

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux