Re: Advocating for the Standardization of UI/UX Patterns in HTML

Hello Royer.

Thank you for your email. HTML is no longer maintained at W3C, but at
the WHATWG:
https://github.com/whatwg/html

You may be interested to join the Open UI Community Group here at W3C
though:
https://pad.w3.org/groups/cg/open-ui/

With a Github repo here:
https://github.com/openui/open-ui

The Open UI CG is working on standardising different patterns and
proposing them for incorporation into HTML.

Léonie

--
Léonie Watson (she/her)
Director