Re: EPUB Accessibility

CS has many good reflowable titles. I haven't looked at Physics or Chem.
Mathematics is terrible. In general there are less than a handful of
reflowable Calculus books and past that reflowable books are not deep
enough for upper division classes for STEM majors. Accessible graduate
texts don't exist.
I use a 40-inch screen. That gives me a font size of 30 to 36-point with
lots of juggling. That is a little small for me, but good enough for study
with mild discomfort.
If you consider the number of mathematics classes a STEM student must take,
you see that this is like steps to a wheelchair.
I like VitalSource a lot, but this is a serious problem. There has been a
lot of research, many starts, but we need to pull this together. Maybe we
need a planning session at a big conference. I don't know, but this problem
is solvable.
best, Wayne