Re: Accessible app requirements

Hi,

in EU, for non-web content, such as mobile applications we follow EN 301
549 V3.2.1
(https://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/301500_301599/301549/03.02.01_60/en_301549v030201p.pdf)

However, the reading is not for the faint of heart. Relationships
between ETSI and WCAG (in EU Directive referring to WCAG) are explained
in Table A.1: Web Content - relationship between the present document
and the essential requirements of Directive 2016/2102/EU is on the page
90.

Link provided by Kelly seems to be much more easier and useful reading.

Extending WCAG to mobile applications in a manner more understandable by
non-experts would be very useful for the community :-)

Milan

--
Sent with HEY <https://hey.com/sent>