Re: Accessible app requirements

Hi Linda,

I recommend referring to the Section 508 website. This may help: Section
508 - Mobile Application
<https://www.section508.gov/sample-procurement/mobile-application/>.

In my experience, if it is a service or product that is being offered by
the agency, then yes, it must be accessible.

Hope this helps!
Kelly