Re: Help please with tagging acronyms for screenreaders

Also if it's possible (because I'm not sure if the context) it helps to
spell out the first appearance of the word with the acronym beside it, then
all the appearances of that acronym in the page won't be as mysterious.

For example:

Thank Goodness it's Friday (TGIF)

Although today is Thursday, I felt compelled to say TGIF, because I get to
watch Truth Finders and Nick Frost is in it. Hurrah.