Re: My Retirement Letter

Dear Wayne,

A very heartfelt thank you for a long and very valuable contribution to
accessibility work at W3C. Enjoy the grandchildren, the garden, relaxing.

The simplest way to implement your proposal is for people to do that when
they see someone say "I can't do ...". This is something I think many
people already do, but perhaps we should write down something as a guide
for ourselves and our work.

I think the first three questions you suggest are the ones we should
always have asked ourselves (and I think we often did, if imperfectly).
But I don't think we should ever need to ask the fourth question: Our
entire mission here is to make sure we solve problems we identify.

cheers, many thanks, good luck, and I hope that our paths can cross again
in person...

chaals

--
Charles "chaals" Nevile