From: Steve Green <steve.green@testpartners.co.uk>
Sent: 9/20/19 9:42 AM
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Requesting Initial Feedback on "Alt-Text on Demand" for Academic Articles

Peter, do you have any sort of metrics around the number of requests you received compared with the number of PDFs there are? We have been recommending that our clients adopt a similar approach, but they are always worried that they might be inundated with more requests than they can handle. I rather suspect it would be the opposite, but it would be great to see some figures.

Steve Green

Managing Director

Test Partners Ltd