Re: New Topic: Audio and Video Compliance: Transcripts vs Closed Captions

I have worked with 3playmedia.com <http://3playmedia.com/> to turn my transcripts into captions, they make it super easy. It is a paid service, but if you have a volume of videos, might be well worth the money (and time savings)

Jeana Clark
Creative Director

Tel: 847.607.8577
jclark@veritashealth.com

 <https://www.veritashealth.com/>

Spine-health.com <https://www.spine-health.com/> | Arthritis-health.com <https://www.arthritis-health.com/>
Sports-health.com <https://www.sports-health.com/> | Pain-health.com <https://www.pain-health.com/>

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This message and any included attachments are from Veritas Health, LLC (owner and operator of Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com and Pain-health.com) and are intended for the addressee only. The contents in this message may contain confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally privileged. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or contact the Veritas Health, LLC at admin@veritashealth.com. Veritas Health reserves the right to view all communications into and out of the company and senders shall have no expectation of privacy.