From: Léonie Watson [mailto:tink@tink.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 November 2017 12:42 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Countdown to #ID24

Everyone,

A reminder that 16 November is Inclusive Design 24 (#ID24).

https://inclusivedesign24.org/

The 24 free talks start at 00:00 UTC on Thursday (check the website for the time wherever you are in the world).

Follow @PacielloGroup or track #ID24 on Twitter to get the latest as

#ID24 happens.

You can also subscribe to the #ID24 YouTube channel, where all the talks will be broadcast live with captions:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7dsvRdQEfGvHBILiQDsrkVf3oo0-shO

Thanks to our supporters Barclays (@BarclaysAccess), and the Centre For Inclusive Design (@id_c4).

  Léonie

--