Re: Accessible comics and games online

Here are some resources that may be helpful:

Game accessibility guidelines  A straightforward reference for inclusive
game design

http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/

The AbleGamers Charity

http://www.ablegamers.com/

Some iOS games have been made accessible to blind people. Exploring the
Applevis.com site may prove helpful in finding developers and/or
game-players. But of course, accessibility of games goes far beyond
assisting blind people.

As for comics, here's one site I had handy:

http://comicsempower.com/

[Note that audio started playing immediately for me.]

I'm wondering whether comics made using SVG can be made accessible using
accessible SVG guidance. Perhaps, if that's of interest, others can
confirm/discuss.

Best,

Jennifer