  From: David Hilbert Poehlman
  To: Bryan Garaventa
  Cc: Alastair Campbell ; WAI Interest Group
  Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 1:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Voiceover detection in JavaScript

  Single finger double tap on the slider hold it and then slide it

  --
  Jonnie Appleseed
  With His

  On Apr 7, 2013, at 3:45 PM, "Bryan Garaventa" <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com> wrote:

  The issue is that I can't get Voiceover to grab the slide, then move it. If there is a gesture sequence for this though, I definitely want to learn it.

  The carousels are fine in Voiceover, I worked on these a while ago. For some reason Voiceover on iOS isn't paying attention to aria-hidden="true" when included within a button element. That's a bout it though.