Re: Who can say that a web page is accessible according to wcag?

I think that we can not call accessibility to usability tests with
people with disabilities. Not all the problems that the users will
find derive directly from the content design, with direct connection
with WCAG. And also, some success criteria (or checkpoints) of WCAG
try to push the assistive technologies to a particular behavior -
behavior that need to be implemented by the manufactor. The WCAG also
try to push by the strategies of read contents - sometimes the users
don't know how to use a particular strategy with their AT. For example
some blind people don't know how to navigate through headings in a
content, or skip to a list, or skip to a form, or get an acronym.

Cheers,
Jorge Fernandes

++início do rodapé
jorge.f@netcabo.pt