Re: Two web sites

Hi Meliha and happy Christmas.

I would NOT recommend having two versions of the site as it is not necessary and will be expensive to maintain.

Things you need to do on the site is have:

- semantic markup (use of headings, lists, etc. for communicating the meaning of the data) (this will also help SEO)
- have valid HTML (HTML 5?)
- use progressive enhancement with JS i.e. build the site without JS and have content available and accessible and add cool effects with JS (recommend JQuery framework as it's great to use and has excellent documentation)

...as a base.

With regard to the Flash news, can you provide a link to accessible version e.g text transcript of the news? Is Flash totally required? Ask yourself if things can be done via JS to provide cool effects? Is it for the video you need Flash, as there are alternatives. Consider if you use Flash the iPhone and iPad users cannot see it also.

Hope this helps and good luck.
Cheers.
Mag