Re: Examples of WCAG 2 implementations in national web guidelines?

Hello Peter and all,
I forgot to reply to all, so here is the answer I sent to Peter.
In France an article in the law of February 11 2005, states that all
public services must be accessible to all according to WCAG 2.0.
In order to implement this law, the French Government has published the
Référentiel Général pour l'accessibilité des administrations (RGAA) in
October  2009. See:
http://references.modernisation.gouv.fr/rgaa-accessibilite
This document gives all WCAG 2.0 guidelines and success criteria and a
series of tests to implement WCAG 2.
Public services are required to make their web sites conform to RGAA
(level AA) till May 2011 for state services and May 2012 for other
public services.
The BrailleNet Association has published in cooperation with several
accessibility experts the version 2.1 of AccessiWeb reference list,
which is a methodology to implement WCAG 2.0 and RGAA.
An English version of this list is available at:
http://www.braillenet.org/accessibilite/referentiel-aw21-en/index.php
Best regards
Sylvie Duchateau